Wednesday, May 03, 2006

*Sigh*


So I have three jobs. Three jobs. I am crazy. What was I thinking?

I originally had two jobs. Head start. And the library. I loved them. I still love them. Now I have a third job working at a clothing store in the mall. It's fun, and the people I work with are freaking awesome. I kind of like having a busy schedule and I like the cash flow that is coming in. Working three jobs is not by all means an easy task.
I am sooo tired, I can't even see straight. I have hardly anytime to hang out with my friends. When I do have time I'm usually too tired to hang out. Even when I make myself have the energy to play with my friends I just sit there and wish I could be a sleep.

One of the worst feelings I hate experiencing is feeling left out. That is how I feel right now. Now, trust me, it's not my friends fault. They try to evolve me in the things they do and I am always receiving invitations to do things with them. It’s like… it’s like, being a little kid stuck inside the house doing homework while all other children are out having a good time at the park.

I never realized exactly how much I love being around people. You know, people I love and who I enjoy being around. I have such amazing friends. But, what if eventually they quit calling me to invite me to do thing with them; all because I have no time to spend with them. And when I do make time, I am this… Wiggle, with lack of sleep (which can be humorous and entertaining at times but mostly just weird and strange).

Well, a least I will have all the money I will ever need (BARF). That is the most depressing thing in the world.

Looking on the brighter side of things, at least I won’t always have 3 jobs. Head start will be out May 18th. I will just go back to having two jobs which is a lot more manageable.

It is not in me to be so depressed. I am usually a cheerful person, which is one of the reasons people like to be around me. I think most of it is sleepiness. Even though I really do hope my friend won’t give up on me.

Until then think happy thoughts.

Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you caught in the downward spiral, wiggle-face?

Maybe you could use your vacation or sick days all at once on all three jobs and do absolutely nothing for like, a week.

I'm tempted to mention some particularly amusing balloons, but that would be mean and today is the Sabbath so I am going to be nice and pretend like I am good.

Get some rest or take some time off and I bet you'll feel lots better. Then you'll be caught in the upward spiral and maybe you'll even become manic. Like how Robbie was when you had to take away the knife he bought in chinatown in S.F.

brown sugar said...

Wiggs, Let me just say that I have just recently started hanging with the group and I feel your pain. But know that even when you're not there you are there in spirit. We're always saying, "that sounds like somethings wiggs would say." So until the 18th know that we love and appreciate you and that we all go through those times where work has to come first. (We just don't always like them) And know that we will ALAWAYS be there for you!!!!
Love
A