Saturday, December 18, 2004

Wiggle

Hello everyone! I am Wiggle, actually my real name is Tawña. When I first met my friend Heather, asked how to pronounce and spell my name (one would think that I thought this to be quite annoying but after doing it so much through out my life I don't seem to mind so much). I explained to her than my name was pronounced TONYA and spelled T-A-W-N-A, with a tilde (~) over the N. She called this: ~, a wiggle and for a little while I was Tawña with a wiggle and then eventually shortened to Wiggle. I love my nickname and it seem to me that my dearest friends call me Wiggle the most. Oh, and for the record it's Wiggle NOT Wiggles. I am one person no more no less. Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Jokey Smurf said...

Hey Wiggle! Nice Blog! You'll have to join the Board Blog if we can ever get it going!

Krista said...

The Board Blog is up- go for it.

Oh, and Wiggle, can I just say that I love how absolutely wrong you can be, sometimes? I get warm fuzzies just thinking about it. Merry Late Christmas!