Saturday, January 01, 2005

The Day the Smurfs Moved

Today I helped the Smurfs move. Yes, I realize you are wondering how I did this. To accomplish such an unfathomable task I had to called for back up and let me tell you my friends I needed it. With Jokey handing me gift boxes and saying “get ready for a surprise” while I am loading the car with his crates full of toilet paper and other gags, I didn’t even knew existed. Grumpy giving me sass telling me how much he hates to move. Meanwhile, Baker is chasing Greedy because he stole the lunch that Baker was trying so hard to make for us. Harmony and Painter were at it because Harmony was trying to walk across the room while playing his trumpet he bumped into Painters “materpizzas”. >SIGH<

FINALLY, Papa Smurf came along and asked Jokey to stop giving me his special gift boxes, Greedy forcibly gave back the food he took from Baker and Painter realized that Harmony bumping into him made and actual improvement to his “masterpizza”. Papa Smurf told Vanity he could keep his hand mirror out of the box if he stayed out of the bathroom so we could pack his stuff. Then Papa asked Smurfette to pick a bouquet of pink flowers for the new house, so Toasteroven could help me. Boy was I glad Papa Smurf showed up. I thought I was going to go crazy with all the chaos that was going on.

Anyway, we got the Smurfs safely moved and they are happily living in their new surroundings. Even though it was a hard task to move the Smurfs, I am going to miss having the Smurfs live so close to me. With their smurfy smurf song: “tra-la-lala-la-la-lala-la-la….” But, it’s not the end of the world, I do know where they live and Papa Smurf said I could come and visit anytime I wanted. And that makes me so smurf happy I could throw up. The End.

No comments: