Monday, January 17, 2005

Just to name off a few...

Hey friends! Last year I made a list of things I want to do and experience. I decided to publish this list so that I won't loose it (like I have many time before). If any of you want to do any of these things with me, let me know. I love to do things more than once, so even if the list shows I have already done something it doesn’t mean I won’t want to do it again.

Things I’ve done:

Hiked the Y (5 times)

Tubing down Provo River

Camping with friends

See the SLC temple lights

Played pool

Went ice skating

Went to a smoke-free bowling alley

Hiked all the way up a mountain and back down in one night

Went to a comedy show

Got into some trouble

Hiked up a waterfall

Tried new restaurants

Learned how to change a tire by myself

Went canoeing

Went to a concert

Christmas caroling

Threw a lot of parties

Things I want to do:

Go horseback riding

Snow tubing

Snow boarding

Go on a cruise

Hike the grand canyon (or any canyon)

Planetarium

Watch a play(s)

Read a lot of book I have never read

Play miniature gulf

Go to Lagoon

Go to Seven peaks

Get a massage

Hang glide

Rafting

Fishing

Manti pageant

Throw a lot more parties

Audition for a play

See a shower of shooting stars

Buy a Venus Flytrap

3 comments:

Christie C said...

I had a Venus flytrap once. It didn't eat so it died. Not the experience I thought it would be.

azurerocket said...

Hey! I was going to say the same thing, FCSM! Yeah, it was hard to keep alive, and after the first time I touched its leaves and they folded up, they never opened back up. Strange.

Unknown said...

I also had a venus fly trap... It managed to live a supprisingly long amount of time...considering it didn't eat any flies. Oh well, you win some you lose some.